Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Forgiving Dad

It’s been 11 years since I last saw or talk to my father those memories are now a blur even his voice and his is face I can’t even remember. The years have erased all but his name I can’t even remember the time we spend together or the games we use to play. I have a grudge on my father because he left me. I hate him because he was not there when I needed him. For me he was selfish and self-centered all he ever thinks about his all but himself. This hate is not because he left me of did anything wrong to me but I hate him because I lost him. I lost my Father what he stands for I lost his love and the promises he made I lost my model my brother and teacher. His selfishness and pride made him go away I lost my father. Dad if you’re reading this all I want to say is I miss you and I love you. Dad I already forgave you please come home I’m waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment